Flower Care Tips
1. Gently unwrap all packaging from the flowers.
2. Prepare the flowers on a vase filled with clean water.
3. Place the flowers away from ripening fruits and some heat factors which can cause flowers to have a shortened life span.
4. Remove any leaves and older petals floating on the water surface.
5. Re-cut the stems every 2 to 3 days and at the same time change the water.
6. Add flower food as per the guide on the sachet.
7. Store the flowers in a cool room away from direct sunlight.